Visitors can enjoy all that Wenona has to offer including the churches, restaurants, and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its riverfront.
- You'll find 62 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ottawa
- The closest major airport is in Peoria, IL (PIA-Greater Peoria Regional), 42.5 mi (68.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Wenona
Places to visit in the larger region include Spring Lake Park, Streatorland Historical Museum, and Streator City Park. You'll also find Weber House and Garden and Anderson Fields Golf Course in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Americas Best Value Inn Wenona - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Wenona
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 13°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 15°F at night
- About 37.95 inches of rain falls on Wenona each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 16°F