Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
This is very much a BUDGET inn. We did have a "handicapped accessible" room on the first floor with a generous-sized bathroom. We had brought a portable commode, thankfully, but the tub was not equipped with a shower hose attachment or a seat. There was a fridge and a microwave in the room. Wi-fi ...
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Wentzville hotel! Choosing the best hotel during your St. Louis getaway doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to quickly choose a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Wentzville. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Wentzville accommodations even let youbring multiple four-legged friends along for your trip.
- St. Louis is not just pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can get cozy without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Travelers say Wentzville has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have the time of their lives on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, St. Louis has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Wentzville is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 41% more visitors have been soaking up the area's charms and frolicking with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?