Visiting West Baden Springs
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in West Baden Springs, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the casinos and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's baseball games, jazz scene, and architecture.
- You'll find 14 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of French Lick
- The closest major airport is in Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.), 54.1 mi (87 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in West Baden Springs
A couple of favorite places to visit are Indoor Karting Track and French Lick Winery. You'll also find Big Splash Adventure and Indiana Railway Museum in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- West Baden Springs Hotel - This 4.5-star resort features a full-service spa, a casino, and 15 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
Dressing for West Baden Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- Average annual rainfall for West Baden Springs is 47.72 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 22°F