Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Situated in Blankenberge, this hotel is steps from Serpentarium and Belle Epoque Centre. Goolfy Blacklight Minigolf and Sandcastles are also within 5 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and meeting rooms. Full breakfast is free. Additionally, a library, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden are onsite.
All 28 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and room service. Hair dryers, safes, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning.
This business-friendly hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden.
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Pantheon Palace has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
- Pantheon Palace
- Pantheon Palace Blankenberge
- Pantheon Palace Hotel
- Pantheon Palace Hotel Blankenberge