Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Enkhuizen, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Westerkerk, Zuiderkerk, and Drommedaris. Flessenscheepjesmuseum and Enkhuizen Stadhuis are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and self parking. Free breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, a meeting room, and concierge services are onsite.
All 25 rooms provide conveniences like sofa beds and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include room service, hair dryers, and safes.
- Helpful staff
Hotel Restaurant De Koepoort
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 969 square feet (90 square meters) include a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2013.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1990
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 90
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 969
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: EUR 50.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.10 per person, per night
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Hotel Restaurant De Koepoort
- Hotel Restaurant De Koepoort Enkhuizen
- Restaurant De Koepoort
- Restaurant De Koepoort Enkhuizen
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.