Visiting West Monroe
Families will find kid-friendly activities in West Monroe, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping and sporting events.
- You'll find 37 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Monroe
- The closest major airport is in Monroe, LA (MLU-Monroe Regional), 5 mi (8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in West Monroe
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Antique Alley and Duck Commander. Additionally, you might want to add Ike Hamilton Expo Center to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in West Monroe. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hamilton House Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott West Monroe - Our customers like the convenient parking and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton West Monroe - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for West Monroe
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- West Monroe gets about 54.02 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F