Visiting West Plains
Families and bargain hunters enjoy visiting West Plains though all visitors are sure to find plenty to see and do. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, golf courses, and shopping. In West Plains, there are 13 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in West Plains
The picturesque setting of Current River and Buck Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are West Plains Country Club and Harlin Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in West Plains. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- West Plains Motel - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Hampton Inn West Plains - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn Willow Springs - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for West Plains
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- West Plains gets about 46.22 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 25°F