Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants and bars/lounges
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Haywards Heath, this eco-friendly hotel is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Haywards Heath Golf Club and 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from Borde Hill Garden. Hassocks Golf Club and Wakehurst Place are also within 6 mi (10 km).
2 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges, and coffee/tea in a common area are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, 24-hour room service, conference rooms, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 51 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also find coffee makers and hair dryers.
- High-quality beds
- Good location
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
Best Western The Birch Hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters) include conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a garden, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Best Western The Birch Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 51
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 5
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1874
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekends.
Courtyard Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 1:30 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per accommodation, per night, plus a one-time cleaning fee of GBP 10.00
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per accommodation, per night plus GBP 10.00 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Best Western Birch Haywards Heath
- Best Western Birch Hotel
- Best Western Birch Hotel Haywards Heath
- Birch Hotel
- Birch Hotel Best Western
- Best Western Birch
- BEST WESTERN The Birch Hotel Haywards Heath, West Sussex, UK
- Best Western Haywards Heath
- Haywards Heath Best Western
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.