Get an overview of this hotel4-star Crawley hotel in Copthorne with golf course
Popular property highlights
Located in Copthorne, this golf hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of British Wildlife Centre, Worth St. Nicholas' Church, and Archway Theatre. Hawth Theatre and Crawley Town Hall are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a golf course, a restaurant, and a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, an outdoor tennis court, and WiFi in public areas.
All 122 rooms offer 24-hour room service, coffee makers, and TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, phones, and ironing boards.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Copthorne Hotel Effingham Gatwick
In addition to a golf course, Copthorne Hotel Effingham Gatwick features an outdoor tennis court and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
15 meeting rooms are available. This Crawley hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport during limited hours is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Copthorne Hotel Effingham Gatwick is a smoke-free property.
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Golf course on site
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 122
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Meeting rooms
- Picnic area
- Outdoor tennis court
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( GBP 5 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Terrace restaurant - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
A golf course, an outdoor tennis court, and a health club are featured at the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Please note: The cost of an extra bed does not include breakfast. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 8.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 4.50 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 4.50 (from 8 to 18 years old)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5 per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10
- Late check-out fee: GBP 40.00
- Copthorne Effingham
- Copthorne Effingham Gatwick
- Copthorne Effingham Hotel
- Copthorne Effingham Hotel Gatwick
- Copthorne Gatwick Effingham
- Copthorne Hotel Effingham
- Copthorne Hotel Effingham Gatwick
- Effingham Gatwick
- Effingham Hotel Gatwick
- Gatwick Effingham Copthorne Hotel
- Copthorne Hotel Effingham Gatwick Crawley
- Copthorne Effingham Gatwick Crawley
- Copthorne Hotel Crawley
We should mention
One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.