Book your room at Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Club Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Club Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Superior Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Crawley hotel in Copthorne with 2 restaurants
This family-friendly Crawley hotel is located near the airport, within 3 mi (5 km) of Worth St. Nicholas' Church, Hawth Theatre and Crawley Town Hall. British Wildlife Centre and Crawley County Mall Shopping Center are also within 6 mi (10 km).
2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a health club are available at this smoke-free hotel. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a sauna are onsite.
All 227 rooms offer WiFi, 24-hour room service, and TVs with satellite channels. Wired Internet, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. 11 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 11
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 227
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 GBP per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 5 GBP per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5.00 GBP per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( 5.00 GBP per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Lion Dor - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves dinner only.
The Brasserie - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Library Bar - This bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
White Swan Pub - This bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Playground on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 5 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Please note: The cost of an extra bed does not include breakfast. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note: Children 12 and under are permitted in the swimming pool from noon to 3 PM only, Monday through Saturday.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 8.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 4.25 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 2.00 (one way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5 per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.