Book your room at Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Club Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Club Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Superior Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Get an overview of this hotel4-star Crawley hotel in Copthorne with 2 restaurants
Located in Copthorne, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Worth St. Nicholas' Church, Hawth Theatre, and Crawley Town Hall. St. John the Baptist Church and Crawley County Mall Shopping Center are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a health club. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a sauna are onsite.
All 227 rooms offer WiFi, 24-hour room service, and TVs with satellite channels. Wired Internet, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
In addition to an indoor pool, Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. 11 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 11
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 227
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 GBP per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 5 GBP per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5.00 GBP per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( 5.00 GBP per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Lion Dor - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves dinner only.
The Brasserie - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Library Bar - This bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
White Swan Pub - This bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Playground on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 5 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Please note: The cost of an extra bed does not include breakfast. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note: Children 12 and under are permitted in the swimming pool from noon to 3 PM only, Monday through Saturday.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 8.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 4.25 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 2.00 (one way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5 per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Copthorne Hotel
- Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick
- Copthorne London Gatwick
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel
- Hotel Copthorne
- Hotel Copthorne London Gatwick
- London Gatwick Copthorne Hotel
- Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick West Sussex
- Copthorne London Gatwick Crawley
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Copthorne
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick Crawley
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.