Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelA contemporary hotel within walking distance to Gatwick airport
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport in Gatwick, this hotel is in the same area as Crawley Town Hall, Worth St. Nicholas' Church, and Hawth Theatre.
In addition to a business center, Courtyard by Marriott London Gatwick Airport provides laundry facilities, a workout room, and WiFi.
26-inch LCD TVs
Guestrooms have premium bedding, flat screen TVs, safe, tea/coffee making facilties. All rooms have a haidryer, iron and ironing board.Our Junior suite rooms have king size bed, sofabed and bathrobesInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Courtyard by Marriott London Gatwick Airport
Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Business-related amenities at this 3 star deluxe property consist of a business center and 3 meeting rooms. An airport shuttle is available to guests for a surcharge. This airport hotel also offers a fitness facility, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Courtyard by Marriott London Gatwick Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 3
- Year Built 2009
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 218
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking discounted rates available, Offsite parking reservations required
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Digital TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Where to Eat
Guest’s can relax at our Casterbridge Grill, which offers the best steaks in the Gatwick area. With the award winning 'Gourmet Burger' and a variety of other menu items that should please every taste. A passion for quality is our motto.
Our new and improved Gatwick restaurant serves only English beef, seared from traditional breeds and sourced from selected farms in the six counties of South-West England is used to produce Casterbridge.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 15 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: GBP 50 per day
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 3 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 0.00 (up to 16 years old)
- Self parking fee: GBP 25 per day
- Courtyard Marriott Hotel Gatwick London Airport
We should mention
Guests must transfer to the property via required shuttle and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.