Book your room at 42 The Calls
Get an overview of this hotelRiverfront Leeds hotel in Cultural Quarter, near Royal Armouries
Located in Cultural Quarter, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Leeds Minster and Royal Armouries. First Direct Arena and Thackray Medical Museum are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and coffee/tea in a common area. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 41 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include minibars and premium bedding.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
42 The Calls42 The Calls Leeds England LS2 7EW
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in a common area, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
42 The Calls is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 5
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Year Built 1887
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- LCD TV
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order and full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Brasserie 44 - This brasserie serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Cleaning deposit: GBP 50 per night
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 12.25 and GBP 15.25 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.00 per stay
- 42 Calls
- 42 Calls Hotel
- 42 Calls Hotel Leeds
- 42 Calls Leeds
- 42 Call Leeds
- 42 The Calls Hotel Leeds
- 42 The Calls Leeds
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).