Get an overview of this hotel4-star riverfront hotel near Royal Armouries
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Leeds, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Corn Exchange and Royal Armouries. First Direct Arena and Thackray Medical Museum are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and coffee/tea in a common area. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 41 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include minibars and premium bedding.
- Spacious guestrooms
- Good location
- Helpful staff
- Comfy beds
42 The Calls
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in a common area, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
42 The Calls has designated areas for smoking.
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Year Built 1887
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Brasserie 44 - This brasserie serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20.00 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Cleaning deposit: GBP 50 per night
- Resort fee
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15.25 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.00 per stay
- 42 Calls
- 42 Calls Hotel
- 42 Calls Hotel Leeds
- 42 Calls Leeds
- 42 Call Leeds
- 42 The Calls Hotel Leeds
- 42 The Calls Leeds
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).