Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelSuburban hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated in the business district, this hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Richard Dunn Sports Centre and within 6 mi (10 km) of Alhambra Theatre and Bradford Ice Arena. St George's Hall and Bradford City Park are also within 6 mi (10 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free hotel. Self parking is free. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, conference space, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 130 rooms offer WiFi, room service, and LED TVs with digital channels. Coffee makers and electric kettles are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 2486 square feet (231 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, a garden, and coffee/tea in a common area. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Campanile Bradford is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 10
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 231
- Limited WiFi (surcharge) device count 4
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 2486
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 130
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 3.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( GBP 3.00 per 24-hour period )
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electric kettle
- Limited WiFi (surcharge) device count
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Campanile Bradford has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 5 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 5.00 and GBP 8.75 for adults, GBP 2.50 and GBP 4.38 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 3.00 per 24-hour period (4-device limit, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 3.00 per 24-hour period (4-device limit, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 5 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 25
- Late check-in fee
- Late check-out fee: GBP 40
- BRADFORD CAMPANILE
- CAMPANILE BRADFORD
- CAMPANILE Hotel BRADFORD
- Campanile Bradford Hotel Bradford
- Campanile Bradford Hotel
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.