Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Bradford, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Lister Park, Napoleons Casino, and Bradford City Hall. Bradford City Park and St George's Hall are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and coffee/tea in a common area are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a business center, meeting rooms, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 31 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and Select Comfort beds. Room service and Egyptian cotton sheets are standard, as are LCD TVs with digital channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Dubrovnik Hotel and Restaurant
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This business-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in a common area, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Dubrovnik Hotel and Restaurant is a smoke-free property.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1880
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 2
- Meeting rooms 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Express check-in
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Room service (limited hours)
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Dubrovnik Hotel and Restaurant has a restaurant serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per accommodation, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per accommodation, per stay
- A television is available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Dubrovnik Bradford
- Dubrovnik Hotel Bradford
- Dubrovnik Hotel Restaurant
We should mention
Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.