Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Batley with restaurant and bars/lounges
Popular property highlights
Situated in Batley, this hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from The Mill Outlet Batley and within 3 mi (5 km) of Redbrick Mill and Dewsbury Town Hall. Dewsbury Minster is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) away.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, 2 bars/lounges, and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a conference center, a business center, and conference space.
All 21 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. Flat-screen TVs, coffee makers, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. This hotel offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, a garden, and a picnic area. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Healey Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Picnic area
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 2
- Year Built 1800
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- Conference center
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Healey Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 5 children 1 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10.0 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15 per accommodation, per night
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 5 and GBP 7.50 for adults, GBP 5 and GBP 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per accommodation, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per night
- Alder House Batley
- Alder House Hotel
- Alder House Hotel Batley
- Healey Hotel Batley
- Healey Hotel
- Healey Batley
- Alder Hotel Healey Lane
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 5 children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.