Think of yourself in a fresh place: you perhaps think you'll be wandering around downtown, taking note of the exquisite environment or the buildings everywhere around you. Still, Western Illinois University is one feature you have been especially prepared for. You have wanted to wander there for as long as you can remember, and now is the moment to get there.
Best Places to Stay at Western Illinois University
Hotels near Western Illinois University
Western Illinois University is an interesting spot to spend a few hours.
It is just 70 miles from Springfield, the capital of the state, in a destination called Macomb.
You don't have to worry about finding a hotel. There are 4 right in the area. The Quality Inn and Super 8 Macomb are good candidates, and they're just 2 miles from Western Illinois University.
Travelers well-acquainted with words and terms such as, "thrifty" and 'budget-savvy,' will be thrilled to discover that there are some reasonably-priced hotels in the area. The Americas Best Value Inn is a reliable option, situated 0.5 miles away. An alternative option is the Macomb Inn, which is just 1 mile away.
If you like to enjoy life's luxuries, you'll be glad to know that there are a few upmarket hotels in the vicinity. Check out the facilities and latest offers at the Hampton Inn Macomb and the Best Western Plus Macomb Inn.
Not many tourists can withstand an afternoon of sightseeing without a quick pick-me-up. Einstein Bros. Bagels is the ideal place as it is close to Western Illinois University. Later on, refuel with a substantial feast at Jimmy John's. You'll be pleased to know that this restaurant is also in the heart of things. To finish the night the right way, take one final walk and grab a few cocktails at Red Ox Restaurant & Lounge.
After visiting Western Illinois University, why not check out some of the other things to do in the area:
- Learn about stories of the community from another era, and discover the layers of this area's extensive history during a visit to Western Illinois Museum.
- Chip, pitch, drive and putt around the fairways and greens at Gold Hills Golf Course and enjoy a day on the course.
- Take some time to immerse yourself in the serene beauty of Argyle Lake State Park. To make the most of your time there, be sure to go on a short walk.
It's easy to make one's way to Western Illinois University by rail transport since it's just 0.6 miles to Macomb Station.
Our registry of resorts and motels in Macomb delivers all you need, so you'll surely find spots near Western Illinois University you'll love. You won't be the only one searching: Macomb was a relatively favored landing place in the last year. You can rest easy when booking time is here, too: travelers of all sorts approved of their Macomb hotel. Need help deciding? All the inside information you could want we have right here.
- Discover that hotels in Macomb are always fresh and clean.
- The staff at lodging near Western Illinois University exceed all expectations, which can only enrich your vacation to this stunning monument.
- You're in a good place if you want spaces that are snug as well as clean and neat.
Plus, thanks to our comprehensive selection of hotels near Western Illinois University, we see your prized spot in your future.
There are still further things to do in Macomb once you've achieved Western Illinois University.
- Macomb is beginning to find its place after having been only for those in on the secret.
- Macomb also knows several things about laying out the welcome mat after an afternoon spent on its ample adventures.
- Enjoy a night of drinks and dancing to top off the good times; when the sun comes up, plan a trip to a local historical site.
You won't regret paying a visit to Macomb, especially when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Western Illinois University. Pack your carry-on, wave goodbye to the views you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few astonishing new selfies!