Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Hellnar with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated in Hellnar, this hotel is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Snaefellsjokull and within 12 mi (20 km) of Snaefellsjoekull National Park and Djupalonssandur Beach. Lighthouse Krossnesviti and Kirkjufell Mountain are also within 32 mi (52 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and free self parking are available at this hotel.
This hotel has 20 rooms. Bathrooms are shared and limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Year Built 1985
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Free self parking
- Shared bathroom with sink in room
- Limited housekeeping
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Arnarbaer - This restaurant specializes in seafood.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.62 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Guesthouse Snjofell
- Snjofell Guesthouse
- Snjofell Guesthouse Hellnar
- Snjofell Guesthouse Hotel Hellnar
- Snjofell Guesthouse Hotel
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.