Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelTokyo hotel in Suginami with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Located in Suginami, this hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building, Yoyogi Park, and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. Ghibli Museum and New National Theatre Tokyo are also within 6 mi (10 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a porter/bellhop are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 112 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus free WiFi, free wired Internet, and TVs with satellite channels. Refrigerators, coffee makers, and in-room massages are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Smile Hotel Tokyo Asagaya
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 112
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room massage available
- Satellite TV service
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
BISTRO LA BAULE - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 850 per person (approximately)
- Asagaya Hotel
- Asagaya Smile Hotel
- Smile Asagaya
- Smile Asagaya Hotel Tokyo
- Smile Asagaya Tokyo
- Smile Hotel Asagaya
- Smile Hotel Asagaya Tokyo
- Smile Hotel Tokyo Asagaya
- Smile Tokyo Asagaya
- Tokyo Asagaya
- Sky Court Asagaya Suginami
- Smile Hotel Tokyo Asagaya Japan - Suginami
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.