Families will find kid-friendly activities in Westlake, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its entertainment choices, theaters, and lakeside setting. Top sights around the area include FirstEnergy Stadium, Great Lakes Science Center, and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- You'll find 248 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cleveland
- The closest major airport is in Cleveland, OH (CLE-Hopkins Intl.), 5.6 mi (9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront), 13.6 mi (21.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Westlake
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Crocker Park is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, in the area you'll find FirstEnergy Stadium and Great Lakes Science Center.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Westlake. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hyatt Place Cleveland / Westlake / Crocker Park - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cleveland West - Westlake - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Cleveland Westlake - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean rooms.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, located 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Quicken Loans Arena, which is 12.7 mi/20.5 km away.
Dressing for Westlake
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- About 39.13 inches of rain falls on Westlake each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F