Find Beach Hotels & Resorts in Westlake Village, CA from $127
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Westlake Village Beach Hotels
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 27, 2020
Beach Condos in Westlake Village
- Channel Island Shores1311 Mandalay Beach Rd, Oxnard, CA
The price is $138 per night from Feb 16 to Feb 174.4/5Wonderful! (281 reviews)
- CUTEST AND CLEANEST ROOM IN OAK PARK! 20 MINUTES TO MALIBU, MINUTES TO AMGEN!Oak Park, CAGet Rates2.5/5 (2 reviews)
- Channel Island's Seaside EscapeOxnard, CAGet Rates
- Sunrise Malibu Road Premium Ocean Front PenthouseMalibu, CAGet Rates4.8/5Exceptional! (24 reviews)
- Sunset Malibu Road Premium Ocean Front PenthouseMalibu, CAGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (25 reviews)
- 5355d Drifter's ParadiseOxnard, CAGet Rates
- Beautiful Condo in the Heart of the ValleyTarzana, CAGet Rates
- Beach or Harbor- You Don't Have to ChooseOxnard, CAGet Rates
Beach Villas in Westlake Village
- Villa Beach Essence21822 Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu, CAGet Rates
- Beautiful La Costa VillaMalibu, CAGet Rates4.9/5Exceptional! (18 reviews)
- Incredible white water ocean viewMalibu, CAGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (99 reviews)
- Spanish Hacienda Celebrity Estate! Loft condo/pets/pool/spa/BBQ/laundry/LGBTWoodland Hills, CA
The price is $140 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214.6/5Wonderful! (18 reviews)
- Malibu Wine District Mansion, Villa Shiraz!Malibu, CAGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (3 reviews)
- East Unit22936 Crespi St, Woodland Hills, CAGet Rates
- Opulent 10,000 Sq. Ft. All-Suite Villa w/ Chef’s Kitchen, Lagoon Pool & SpaCamarillo, CAGet Rates
Beach Hotels in Westlake Village
Known for its restaurants and shopping, Westlake Village has a lot to offer the traveler dreaming of a holiday. This family-friendly destination has a variety of hotels and other accommodation options, so it's easy to find one that works for you.
As you decide on a place to stay near the beach in Westlake Village, take a look at these top hotels with high ratings from Expedia travelers.
Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Westlake Village - 5-star luxury hotel. It features an outdoor pool, 2 spa tubs, and a poolside bar. Guests love the beach locale and pool.
Hyatt Regency Westlake - 3.5-star hotel. Our travelers recommend its beach locale and pool. This hotel boasts an outdoor pool, 2 spa tubs, and a restaurant.
Residence Inn by Marriott Los Angeles Westlake Village - 3-star aparthotel. It offers an outdoor pool, free full breakfast, and a spa tub. Guest reviews highlight the pool and good location.
Planning Your Trip to Westlake Village
If you're wondering about the best time to visit, here's what you can expect from the local weather:
- Hottest months: September, August, July, and June, with an average temperature of 85°F
- Coldest months: December, February, November, and January, with an average temperature of 44°F
- Driest months: May, October, April, and November, with an average rainfall of 0.75 inches
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, and December, with an average rainfall of 3.23 inches
Sightseeing in and Around Westlake VillageAfter checking into your accommodation of choice, you'll probably want to venture out and explore. If you're eager to check out the beaches, head to Broad Beach or El Matador State Beach for some relaxation by the water. Discover the area's restaurants and shopping, and make time for local attractions like Civic Arts Plaza and Gardens of The World. You can also pay a visit to Peter Strauss Ranch or Chumash Indian Museum for more to see and do. Visitors also enjoy Westlake Village for its:
Getting Around Westlake Village
Make your way to Westlake Village with a flight to Santa Paula, CA (SZP), the closest major airport which is located 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from the city center. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Frequently asked questions
What is Westlake Village like for travelers who love the beach?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Westlake Village?
When's the best time for a beach vacation in Westlake Village?
What is there to see and do around Westlake Village?
What's the best way to get to my beach hotel in Westlake Village?
Recent reviews of Westlake Village hotels
More trip options
- More Hotels near Westlake Village
- More Hotel Options in Westlake Village
- More Accommodation Types in Westlake Village
- Hotels near Popular Westlake Village Attractions
- Other Hotels near Westlake Village, Los Angeles
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Westlake Village Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends