Get an overview of this hotelWestlake Village property in the business district
Health and wellness
This Westlake Village, California hotel is located within the California Health & Longevity Institute. Nearby activities include the Promenade at Westlake Village and the Sherwood Lake Golf Course.
Spa, private gardens
The spa at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Westlake Village offers holistic massages, facials, and body treatments in treatment rooms with private gardens. A eucalyptus steam room and mosaic-tiled spa tubs are available.
Elegant guestrooms feature twice-daily housekeeping, mahogany furnishings, and floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the gardens and mountains. Rooms provide flat-panel TVs and iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Westlake Village
Set in tranquil gardens, the Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Westlake Village is located between the Simi Hills and Santa Monica Mountains, 40 miles northwest of Los Angeles.
The fitness center provides state-of-the-art equipment and a variety of exercise classes. Enjoy a game of pool or the arcade/game room onsite. The outdoor and indoor pools offer complimentary chilled towels, ice water, and fresh and frozen fruit. The Four Seasons also has a full-service spa and is attached to the California Health & Longevity Institute.
A 24-hour business center and two restaurants are available. Guests also have access to the Sherwood Lake Golf Course, located 10 minutes from the property.
Complimentary coffee, tea, and muffins are available each morning in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Children's club (free)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 269
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Year Built 2006
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 42700
- Conference space size (meters) - 3967
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Hampton's – Open for Sunday brunch, this casual restaurant serves upscale California cuisine using locally produced ingredients.
ONYX – Decorated with silk lanterns and bamboo floors, this restaurant offers a sushi bar and Asian-inspired fare.
Lobby Lounge – Serves drinks, afternoon tea, breakfast, and lunch with views of the gardens and waterfall.
The Bar – Offers dinner, appetizers, and cocktails in an intimate club setting.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The holistic, full-service health spa offers massage, facials, and body treatments, as well as a salon. The 28 private treatment rooms also feature private gardens. Treatment suites include fireplaces and plunge pools. A eucalyptus steam room, dry sauna, and mosaic-tiled spa tubs are available.
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 15 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 21 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles Westlake Village
- Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
- Four Seasons Los Angeles Westlake Village
- Los Angeles Westlake Village
- Westlake Village Four Seasons Hotel
- Westlake Village Los Angeles
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Westlake Village is listed in the 2016 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List and the 2016 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.