Visitors can enjoy all that Weston has to offer including the ski areas, entertainment choices, and theaters. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, restaurants, and museums. A top sight in the area is Okemo Mountain Resort.
- You'll find 586 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Central Vermont- Killington
- The closest major airport is in Springfield, VT (VSF-Hartness State), 14 mi (22.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rutland, VT (RUT-Rutland Southern Vermont Regional), 18 mi (29 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Weston
The city's cultural venues include Weston Playhouse and Mill Museum. Additionally, you'll find Okemo Mountain Resort in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Weston, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 119 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
Dressing for Weston
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 9°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 12°F at night
- Weston gets about 43.86 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 12°F