Get the most out of your getaway by visiting Wetteren Town Hall.
It is in Wetteren.
It's only approximately 6 miles to the Wetteren Town Hall when you stay at one of the 2 hotels available around here. Check out the Bovendael Sports & Business Hotel and Gasthof Kapelhof.
When you're done at Wetteren Town Hall follow the delicious smell of fresh coffee to Café Reynaert, a nearby cafe where you can wind down and work out your next destination. Visitors wanting a more nourishing dining experience can dig into a meal at Casa Serena Bvba, a restaurant that's also close. Take it easy with a stiff cocktail from De Beurs Bvba.
Other Places to Visit near Wetteren Town Hall
Before you hit the road, check out what the rest of the area has available:
- An iconic building and place where some go to worship, St. Gertrude's Church is impressive, no matter your personal beliefs.
- An excursion to St. Joseph Chapel is the perfect way to really understand the local religion and culture.
- Laarne Castle is one of the most established landmarks in the local area, but you may need to check if an appointment or reservation is necessary.
- The keepers at Harry Malter Family Park know almost everything about the critters they look after. A visit here is sure to be a fun day out for everyone.
- There are many historically significant events that helped shape this region into what we see today. Wander through the comprehensive displays at Gemeentelijk Museum for a glimpse into this past.
Wetteren Town Hall can be easily accessed through public transportation. To get there by train, hop off at Wetteren. It's then an easy walk of 0.4 miles.