Get an overview of this hotelRomantic ski getaway with 2 spa tubs
Located near the slopes, this Whistler Village resort is in the mountains and within a 5-minute walk of Whistler Visitor Centre, Whistler Core Climbing and Fitness Centre, and Whistler Public Library. Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort and Whistler Village Gondola are also within 10 minutes.
After a day on the slopes, return to Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and enjoy comforts including an outdoor pool and a sauna.
All 83 rooms boast fireplaces and deep soaking tubs, plus kitchens and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include free WiFi, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre
Soothe your muscles in one of the 2 spa tubs after a day on the slopes or enjoy the use of other amenities, including a fitness center and a sauna. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the resort's bar.
The resort offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly resort also offers ski storage and an outdoor pool. Guests can use the outdoor pool at a partner property. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Ski shuttle
- Smoke-free property
- Free area shuttle
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 83
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 9
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Electric kettle
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
The Raven Room - Overlooking the pool and garden, this cocktail bar specializes in regional cuisine.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
2 spa tubs are on site along with an outdoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
Check-in time ends at 5 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per pet, per night (maximum CAD 100 per stay)
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Self parking fee: CAD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night (maximum CAD 100 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 100 (subject to availability)
- Pan Pacific Hotel Whistler Village Centre
- Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre
- Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre Hotel Whistler
- Whistler Pan Pacific
- Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre Hotel
- Pan Pacific Village Centre Hotel
- Pan Pacific Village Centre
- Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre Resort
- Pan Pacific Village Centre Resort
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).