Visiting White Bear Lake
Visitors to White Bear Lake are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's soccer matches and ski areas. Top sights around the area include Xcel Energy Center, Mill Ruins Park, and Target Field.
- You'll find 541 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Minneapolis - St. Paul
- The closest major airport is in St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown), 11 mi (17.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 17.3 mi (27.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in White Bear Lake
Favorite places to visit in the city include Lakeshore Players Theatre, White Bear Yacht Club, and Pine Tree Apple Orchard. Additionally, you might want to add Century College to your agenda.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
Top places to visit around the area include Xcel Energy Center, located 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the city center, and Mill Ruins Park, which is 14.4 mi/23.2 km away.
Dressing for White Bear Lake
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 7°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 9°F as the nighttime average
- White Bear Lake gets about 33.46 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°F