Posted Jan 7, 2017
We had adjoining rooms. Each room had something wrong with it. One children's room had no hairdryer. Our room had a light that was out, missing bulb with actual wires sticking out where you would put a light bulb. I went to turn it on and got an electrical shock immediately.I unplugged and never used. Rooms are much to dark even if that lamp was workable, still not enough light. Hotel is much to big, takes forever to get around, if you were an older person, this would not be the hotel for you. Also in this day an age, they do not have WiFi, they do for a fee of $8.95 per hour, absolutely ridiculous.