Visiting White Settlement
Visitors to White Settlement are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and cafés. Fort Worth Museum of Science and History, Amon Carter Museum, and Fort Worth Botanic Garden are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 253 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Fort Worth, TX (FTW-Meacham Intl.), 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.), 26.1 mi (42 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in White Settlement
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Fort Worth Museum of Science and History, Amon Carter Museum, and Fort Worth Botanic Garden. Additionally, in the area you'll find Fort Worth Zoo and Billy Bob's Texas.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Worth West - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping.
A popular place to see outside the city is Sundance Square, located 7.5 mi (12 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for White Settlement
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 94°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- About 34.13 inches of rain falls on White Settlement each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 96°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 38°F