Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLodge in Martin City with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated in a rural location, this lodge is within 3 mi (5 km) of Glacier Distilling Company, Amazing Fun Center, and Willow's HuckleberryLand. House of Mystery and Montana Vortex and Big Sky Waterpark are also within 9 mi (15 km).
This smoke-free lodge features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, a meeting room, and a library are onsite.
All 30 rooms provide conveniences like microwaves and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Hair dryers and free toiletries are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Historic Tamarack Lodge & Cabins
The lodge offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Martin City lodge also offers a library, a terrace, and barbecue grills. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Historic Tamarack Lodge & Cabins is a smoke-free property.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 11 AM.
Off The Beaten Path - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Golfing on site
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Volleyball on site
- Ziplining nearby
- Playground on site
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Cross-country skiing on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 15.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A 7 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Resort fee: USD 7.50 per stay
- Internet access
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 30 for adults, USD 5 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Historic Tamarack Lodge & Cabins
- Historic Tamarack Lodge & Cabins Martin City
- Historic Tamarack Martin City
- Historic Tamarack Lodge Cabins Martin City
- Historic Tamarack Lodge Cabins