Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLodge in Martin City with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated in Martin City, this golf lodge is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Glacier Distilling Company and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Amazing Fun Center. Flathead National Forest and House of Mystery and Montana Vortex are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This smoke-free lodge features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, a meeting room, and a library are onsite.
All 30 rooms provide conveniences like microwaves and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Hair dryers and free toiletries are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Historic Tamarack Lodge & Cabins
The lodge offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Martin City lodge also offers a library, a terrace, and barbecue grills. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Historic Tamarack Lodge & Cabins is a smoke-free property.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Towels included
- Linens included
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 11 AM.
Off The Beaten Path - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Golfing on site
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Volleyball on site
- Ziplining nearby
- Playground on site
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Cross-country skiing on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 15.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A 7 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Resort fee: USD 7.50 per stay
- Internet access
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 30 for adults, USD 5 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Historic Tamarack Lodge & Cabins
- Historic Tamarack Lodge & Cabins Martin City
- Historic Tamarack Martin City
- Historic Tamarack Lodge Cabins Martin City
- Historic Tamarack Lodge Cabins