Find Hotels in Whitney, TX
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Dec 2, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 20, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jun 18, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Whitney has to offer including the golf courses, waterfront, and parks. In Whitney, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Waco, TX (ACT-Waco Regional), 24.7 mi (39.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Whitney
The picturesque setting of Lake Whitney State Park and McCown Valley Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lake Whitney Marina At Juniper Cove and White Bluff New Course.
As you make plans for a getaway to Whitney, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 14 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Lake Whitney RV Campground is 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the center of Whitney. With a stay at this hotel in Whitney, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony.
- Waterfront Lake House on Beautiful Lake Whitney is located 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the heart of Whitney. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Hillsboro can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, quiet rooms.
- Large Group? 3 Story Cabin In The Woods Sleeps 18 5 Minute Walk to Lake is 3 mi (4.8 km) from central Whitney. This 2.5-star hotel in West features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Whitney
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 37.87 inches of rain falls on Whitney each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 95°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F