horrible place to stay. got ripped off!
Posted Apr 19, 2016 on Hotels
food left in the fridge from previous guest.Host put it off because they were so busy the night before, to busy to clean the $150 a night room?
tub was so dirty we bought Clorox wipes to clean it
fire alarm went off at 3 in the morning because night host was microwaving popcorn and left it in to long, woke up to fire alarms going off and smoke billowing through the hallway.The Wichita Fire Dept. came. It was terrifying. Worst stay at a place ever!ever!