DON'T STAY HERE!
Posted Oct 3, 2016
My sister and I stayed here for a weekend in order to attend a wedding in Hesston. The room smelled heavily of smoke even though it's supposed to be a non-smoking hotel. The floor had not been vacuumed, I stepped on something that I only hope was chocolate. The nightstand had peeling veneer on top, just asking for injury. The insulated blanket had peeling holes in it. When I brought this to the manager's attention, all he said was "I'm so sorry", but obviously did nothing about it. Also, the "breakfast" is in the basement, felt like I was eating my last meal in prison. It is also situated right next to a very large truck stop. The only good thing about it is that the bed and pillows were comfortable.