- Dell E Webb Center for the Performing Arts
- 5 min drive
- Vulture Mine
- 8 min drive
- 4 min drive
- Rancho 7 restaurant
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Wickenburg, Rancho de los Caballeros is in an area with good shopping. Local points of interest include Wickenburg Golf Course, Desert Caballeros Western Museum, and Coffinger Park.Visit our Wickenburg travel guide
- Dell E Webb Center for the Performing Arts - 5 min drive
- Vulture Mine - 8 min drive
- Wickenburg Golf Course - 8 min drive
- Desert Caballeros Western Museum - 8 min drive
- Vulture Peak Trail - 20 min drive
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) - 78 min drive
- Main Dining Room — 1 min walk
- Club Grill — 1 min walk
- Starbucks - 4 min drive
- Rancho 7 restaurant - 8 min drive
- Anita's Cocina - 8 min drive
About this property
Rancho de los Caballeros
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Los Caballeros
- Rancho Caballeros
- Rancho De Los Caballeros
- Rancho De Los Caballeros Hotel
- Rancho De Los Caballeros Hotel Wickenburg
- Rancho De Los Caballeros Wickenburg
- Rancho Los Caballeros
- Rancho los Caballeros Ranch Wickenburg
- Rancho los Caballeros Ranch
- Rancho los Caballeros Wickenburg
- Rancho de los Caballeros Ranch
- Rancho de los Caballeros Wickenburg
- Rancho de los Caballeros Ranch Wickenburg
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Lovely setting, quiet environment. Dinner and drinks were excellent.