When it's time to depart from the cosmopolitan hustle and bustle, revel in the tranquility at Widemouth Bay Beach.
Come and experience it in Bude.
You won't need to fret about finding a room. There are 4 in the immediate vicinity. The Elements Hotel Bude and Beach House are possibilities and they are within 2 miles of Widemouth Bay Beach.
If you want to stay in the vicinity but not spend all your pennies, the Cliff Hotel (just 3 miles away) is the place for you.
You'll be sure to get an incredible night’s sleep at one of the indulgent hotels situated just a short drive away. The Edgcumbe - Guest House and the Bude Haven Hotel are two properties you should stick on your shortlist.
As you and your travel partners walk around the pathways that encompass Widemouth Bay Beach, visit Widemouth Bay Cafe. Smell the delightful aroma of coffee and indulge in one or two delicious pastries. If you're looking for a place to have lunch or dinner, choose from a variety of more substantial meals at Beach House, which is also close by. And finally, go to Bay View Inn. Have a few beers and mingle with the locals.
Other Places to Visit near Widemouth Bay Beach
Before your flight departs, check out some of the other things to do that are in proximity to Widemouth Bay Beach:
- The Gildhouse Poundstock is sacred for many of the locals, but anyone can appreciate its tranquility.
- The walls and towers of Bude Castle are incredibly solid although they are centuries old. Examine the architectural structures with a first-hand tour.
- Are your travel dates flexible? Look at what's on in the next few weeks or months at The Castle Bude and coincide your stay with an event you'd love to attend.
- If you can't say no to a beautiful view, treat yourself to a sunset at Bude Beach. It's one of the area's most well-known coastlines.
- Take along your swimwear and goggles to Bude Sea Pool and jump in! Whether you are eager to expend some energy or simply want to relax and paddle around, you'll be sure to have a great time.