Travelers to Wieringerwaard will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Wieringerwaard, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Wieringerwaard
Places to visit in the larger region include Landgoed Hoenderdaell, Vlindertuin Vlindorado, and Callantsoog Beach. Additionally, you'll find Golfbaan Ooghduyne and Dutch Navy Museum in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Bed en Breakfast De Pauw - With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Wieringerwaard
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Wieringerwaard is 1.14 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F