Book your room at Hotel Bären - The Bear Inn
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly ski hotel with a restaurant
Located near the slopes, this Wilderswil hotel is in the historical district, within 1 mi (2 km) of Skydive Interlaken and Seilpark Interlaken, and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Hoeheweg and Tell-Spiele are also within 2 mi (3 km).
After a day on the slopes, return to Hotel Bären - The Bear Inn to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, or relax in a sauna.
All 50 rooms offer TVs with satellite channels, plus hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This hotel's ski shuttle (surcharge) will get you to the slopes in no time. Conveniences like ski storage and shopping on site allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Hotel Bären - The Bear Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1706
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Arvenstuebli - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CHF 50.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: CHF 110.00
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Pet fee: CHF 18 per pet, per day
- Pet deposit: CHF 18 per stay
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 11 PM (amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: CHF 100
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 50.00 per night
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 3 stars.