It is undeniable that time spent in nature is great for our health. So, if you're feeling a little worn out, a visit to Wildwood State Park is just what you need.
Head to Riverhead and check it out for yourself.
The one place to get a room in the immediate vicinity of Wildwood State Park is The Inn And Spa At East Wind. Just 1 mile away, it's an easy choice for tourists who come here.
Kick up your heels, reminisce over the day's activities and chow down on a delightful dinner at Deli & Pizza A & N (737 Hulse Landing Road, Wading River). This dining establishment is just 0.3 miles away from Wildwood State Park.
Other Places to Visit near Wildwood State Park
When you've finished checking out Wildwood State Park, you might like to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a bunch more to do:
- Take a needed break from the more stringent parts of your itinerary with a stroll through Grumman Memorial Park.
- Some say "the best wines are the ones we drink with friends," and Baiting Hollow Farm Vineyard would have to agree. At this vineyard you can take pleasure in a range of local wines.
- The thought of visiting a burial ground as a tourist destination may sound morbid, but Calverton National Cemetery interests many travelers by virtue of its historical and cultural value.
- If golf is your passion, spend a day at Swan Lake Golf Club. Here you can work on your game while you enjoy the local birdlife.
- You should take a day to do a wine tasting session at Hidden Vineyard, and if you enjoy what you taste, you can buy a bottle to take home with you.