Williamsburg Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Williamsburg and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 24 hotels that accept pets. Here are the top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Fort Magruder Hotel and Conference Center is a dog-friendly hotel, offering an indoor pool for its human guests along with free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star hotel's helpful staff and location.
- Pets are welcome at La Quinta Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic Area. This hotel offers an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's WiFi and proximity to shopping.
- Pets can join their owners at Quarterpath Inn and Suites. This motel provides guests with free WiFi and deep soaking tubs. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's pool and location.
Planning Your Trip to Williamsburg
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- April-June: the average is 87°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Williamsburg is 48.39 inches
Exploring Williamsburg with Your Pet
Known for its soccer and gardens, Williamsburg has lots to offer visitors including its library, museums, and university life. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Governor's Palace. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Water Country USA and Jamestown Settlement. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Feathered Nest The, Nautical Dog LLC, or Tuesday Morning.