Overview of Econo Lodge And Suites Shamokin Dam-Selinsgrove
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Smoking
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Econo Lodge And Suites Shamokin Dam-Selinsgrove is located in Shamokin Dam. Northumberland County Historical Society and Joseph Priestley House are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Merle Phillips Park and Cameron Park. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Shamokin Dam travel guide
- Kidd's Par 3 - 13 min walk
- Bounce Fun Plex - 15 min walk
- Merle Phillips Park - 3 min drive
- Susquehanna Valley Mall - 4 min drive
- Cameron Park - 6 min drive
- Williamsport, PA (IPT-Williamsport Regional) - 45 min drive
- El Torito Restuarant — 1 min walk
- Kentucky Fried Chicken - 6 min walk
- Long John Silver - 7 min walk
- Arby's - 10 min walk
- McDonald's - 13 min walk
About this property
Econo Lodge And Suites Shamokin Dam-Selinsgrove
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 15 per pet, per night
- 2 per room (up to 25 lbs)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Econo Lodge Hotel Shamokin Dam
- Econo Lodge Shamokin Dam
- Econo Lodge Shamokin Dam Hotel
- Econo Lodge Suites Shamokin Dam
- Econo Lodge And Suites Shamokin Dam-Selinsgrove Hotel
- Econo Lodge And Suites Shamokin Dam-Selinsgrove Shamokin Dam
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
I chose this hotel for the price. I figured since it was a Choice Hotel it would have to meet certain standards. —WRONG! To be fair, I tried to find something positive about our room, so here it goes. The vinyl flooring was a great alternative to carpeting as it did not trap the orders, so the room didn’t not smell. The mattresses appeared to be new, were of a good quality and providing a good night’s sleep. There were nice appliances in the room. The continental breakfast had a good variety. Plus the linens were crisp and white. Perhaps they should have put that same attention to the rest of the rooms and common areas. The walls, doors and door jams of the room were filthy. The lamp shades were caked with dust. There were cob-webs collecting in all the corners. There was also mildew forming in the bathroom. The common areas had broken (Glass top) and dirty table and chairs scattered about. When asked by the staff how was my stay and I said not the best, they asked nothing else and said have a nice day. I have stayed at very dated hotels in the past and was pleasantly surprised. This is the first bad review I have written. Next time I will pay the extra $8 and stay at a better hotel.