Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Williamsport, PA from $52
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Williamsport Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Williamsport Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
Williamsport Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Williamsport? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 24 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are the top hotels and accommodations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Comfort Inn Selinsgrove is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and cable TV. Guests enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's spacious rooms and property condition.
- Pets are welcome at Econo Lodge. This hotel offers free WiFi and TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's property condition and proximity to shopping.
- Pets can join their owners at Quality Inn & Suites Danville. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's convenient parking and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Williamsport
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- April-June: the average is 83°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Williamsport is 41.26 inches
Exploring Williamsport with Your Pet
Known for its mountains and university life, Williamsport has lots to offer visitors including its baseball, seaside, and theaters. See the local sights and visit Williamsport/Lycoming Chamber of Commerce and Market Street Bridge. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Thomas T. Taber Museum and Howard J. Lamade Stadium. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Natural Waterscapes or Brookside Pups & Stuff.