Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Seem to have trouble with the electronic door keys, 2 times we had to get the keys re-programmed Wi-if speeds were decent, (6mbps)...but reception spotty, (comes and goes) Also a little mix up with our room, but they fixed it. Bed comfortable, overall not bad..
Great hotel to stay at near the Ark Encounter. Clean and well managed. Courteous staff. Breakfast was good, although the area for breakfast was really crowded. Maybe because everyone there was going to the Ark Encounter and so everyone was essentially eating breakfast at the same time.
Location was close to town, restaurants, and easy to ffind. The air condition unit was a little loud but kept the room comfortable. The staff were short handed my first day but remained friendly and helpful.
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Williamstown accommodation! Choosing the perfect hotel during your Northern Kentucky adventure doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Williamstown. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Williamstown hotels even allow you to bring multiple pets along for your R&R.
- Northern Kentucky is more than welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a place to stay where you and your animals can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Travelers say Williamstown has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have a total blast on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Northern Kentucky has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Williamstown is a top choice among pet owners like you. Since last year, 784% more adventurers have been falling in love with the region and playing with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?