Find Hotels in Williamstown
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Travelers to Williamstown will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 107 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL), 27.9 mi (44.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Williamstown
A favorite place to visit in the city is Whispering Wall. You'll also find Barossa Chateau and Tanunda Pines Golf Club in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Williamstown, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Queen's Cottage Bed and Breakfast Barossa Valley is located in the heart of Williamstown. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Williamstown features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Highlander Hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from central Williamstown. This 3.5-star motel in Gilles Plains features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
- Mawson Lakes Hotel & Function Centre is 18.2 mi (29.4 km) from the center of Williamstown. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Mawson Lakes can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and convenient parking.
Dressing for Williamstown
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 48°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Williamstown gets about 14.53 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Williamstown?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Williamstown, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Williamstown?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Whispering Wall?
What about the best place to stay near TeAro Estate Tasting Room?
Recent reviews of Williamstown hotels
More trip options
- Williamstown Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Williamstown Airports
- Hotels near Popular Williamstown Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Williamstown
- More Popular Hotels in South Australia
- Other Hotels near Williamstown, South Australia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends