Families will find kid-friendly activities in Williamstown, and visitors give high marks for the college vibe. Tourists who journey to this scenic city can discover its art, museums, and theaters.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in Williamstown
- The closest major airport is in Pittsfield, MA (PSF-Pittsfield Municipal), 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.), 31.1 mi (50 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Williamstown
Known for its art, museums, and theaters, the city's cultural venues include Williams College Museum of Art, Williamstown Historical Museum, and Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Williams College is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hopkins Observatory and Chapin Library of Rare Books and Manuscripts.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Williamstown. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Maple Terrace Motel - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and clean rooms.
- Berkshire Valley Inn - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Berkshire Hills Country Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Williamstown
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 13°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 15°F at night
- Williamstown gets about 46.57 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 16°F