Families will find kid-friendly activities in Williston, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping, university setting, and coffeehouses. Top sights around the area include Church Street Marketplace and Waterfront Park.
- You'll find 96 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Burlington
- The closest major airport is in Burlington, VT (BTV-Burlington Intl.), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Stowe, VT (MVL-Morrisville-Stowe State), 23.3 mi (37.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Williston
A favorite place to visit in the city is Catamount Outdoor Family Center. Additionally, in the area you'll find Church Street Marketplace and Waterfront Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Williston. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Catamount Bed & Breakfast - Amenities at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Towneplace Suites Burlington - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Courtyard by Marriott Burlington Williston - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Williston
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 10°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 13°F at night
- About 36.81 inches of rain falls on Williston each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 12°F