Visitors to Williston are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and churches.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodations in Williston
- The closest major airport is in Williston, ND (ISN-Sloulin Field Intl.), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Sidney, MT (SDY-Sidney-Richland Municipal), 41.6 mi (66.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Williston
The picturesque setting of Harmon Park and Fort Union Trading Post exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Eagle Ridge Golf Club and Williston Basin Speedway.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Williston. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Winterton Suites - This 2.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- Landmark Suites - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Mainstay Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Getting Around Williston
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Williston Station. Williston might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Williston
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be -1°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 0°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Williston is 14.13 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 3°F