- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of HOTEL DU PONT
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Wilmington, HOTEL DU PONT is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Nemours Mansion and Gardens and Mt. Cuba Center, while The Playhouse on Rodney Square and Grand Opera House are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at The Patriot Ice Center or Talen Energy Stadium.Visit our Wilmington travel guide
- The Playhouse on Rodney Square - 1 min walk
- Grand Opera House - 5 min walk
- Delaware State University Wilmington - 7 min walk
- Wilmington Riverwalk - 14 min walk
- Old Swedes Church - 17 min walk
- Wilmington Station - 16 min walk
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) - 27 min drive
- The Green Room — 1 min walk
- The Lobby Lounge — 1 min walk
- Green Room - 1 min walk
- Kampo Garden - 6 min walk
- Starbucks - 7 min walk
About this property
HOTEL DU PONT
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8.00 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Loved the stay here! Always eanted to stay here as a kid, I was a little fancy lol.The decor of the hotel took you back in time with certain pieces, but was still modern, elegant, and sophisticated. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean, lots of pillows, more towels delivered immeditaely upon request, slippers/robes provided, and a mini bar if you so desire to use it. It was quiet, and in a location easy to uber around once you valet your car. The front deak was also pleasant checking in/out. No complaints and may stay again just for a night away for me time!