Wilsonville Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Wilsonville with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 5 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Review these popular Wilsonville hotels and accommodations that are favorites among travelers with pets:
- GuestHouse Wilsonville is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an indoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's bar and proximity to shopping.
- Pets are welcome at Motel 6 Portland - Wilsonville. This motel offers TVs and in-room refrigerators. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's convenient parking and walkable location.
- Pets can join their owners at Holiday Inn Portland South. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
Planning Your Trip to Wilsonville
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- April-June: the average is 77°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Wilsonville is 41.87 inches
Exploring Wilsonville with Your Pet
Known for its basketball, Wilsonville has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Wilsonville Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle's Restaurant and Wilsonville Visitor Center. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Oregon Korean War Veteran's Memorial and Wilsonville Memorial Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Community Pet Hospital, Canine Couture, or Critter Cabana.