Families will find kid-friendly activities in Wilsonville, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, local tours, and basketball games. Top sights around the area include Moda Center, End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center, and Oregon Zoo.
- You'll find 612 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Portland
- The closest major airport is in Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.), 21.5 mi (34.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Salem, OR (SLE-McNary Field), 29.8 mi (48 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wilsonville
The picturesque setting of Wilsonville Memorial Park and Hathaway Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wilsonville Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle's Restaurant and Wilsonville Visitor Center.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Wilsonville. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- La Quinta Inn Wilsonville - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Holiday Inn Portland South - Our customers like the dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Wilsonville Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Moda Center, located 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the heart of the city, and End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center, which is 9.5 mi/15.3 km away.
Getting Around Wilsonville
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Wilsonville Station. Wilsonville may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Wilsonville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Wilsonville is 41.85 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 35°F